Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As promised! The return of Silly Shit!



For a sfw explanation/link on tubgirl, click here. I promise it is completely safe. However, I strongly disencourage the viewing of Tubgirl. Remember, some things cannot be unseen.
Backstory:
In the early noughties, long before twogirlsonecup, rotten.com was hugely popular at our school. While I fully embraced the shock and filth of the lowest regions of the internet, Dinsdale wisely kept it at bay. Which resulted in this here toon. But rest assured, I've since long changed my ways. But I remained jaded forever.

6 comments:

Zimbob said...

Damn your sick mind!!!

Me being as naive as Dinsdale (I wonder how that be...) I clicked your link to find the Urban Dictionary info on Tubgirl. Boy, am I relieved that it didn't show the actual picture. Phew!!!!!!!!

Extremely funny silly shit, man!

But as I recall you didn't have a beard back then...

Moowahahaaaa

Lebbercherrie said...

Didn't I have the goatee thing going on? Meh, doesn't matter. I'm planning on making wednesday the official posting date of Silly Shit. What do you think?

Zimbob said...

Does the pope shit in the woods?

Lebbercherrie said...

Is a bear catholic?

Occy said...

Does taking candy from a baby make you a bad person?

Lebbercherrie said...

Depends on the candy.